Minimum Requirements For Membership
- Military Service Requirement – must meet one of these conditions
- Have a DD Form 214 and have served 179 days or more in an active duty status. (Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and Annual Training)
- Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States military
- Be currently on active duty for a period greater than 179 days, or currently in the National Guard or Reserves
- Have a Valid Motorcycle Operators’ License
- Active participation in the club
- Have a 650 cc motorcycle or larger
- ALL new members must complete a Background check
- Do a Prospect Stage
We accept only the best. If you are an honorably discharged veteran of our armed forces and seek to join this brotherhood, you must adapt to our way of life. We will determine if you have what it takes to earn your place among us.
If you would like more information on joining our Organization fill out the form below.